Episode 28: Under My Roof



Early Saturday morning, Lalchand finally approaches Shobha after having one too many Heinekens, balls up his fists and accuses her of sleeping around. "Woman, yuh horning meh with the whole fire station, I hear!" he bellows.


Shobha denies it. Lalchand shoves her to the ground and pounds his chest triumphantly. "I is the man of this house! Always remember that! Once you under this roof, you abide by my rules!" he shouts. The children are disturbed.


Well, Shobha decides she doesn't want to be under his roof anymore...


And suddenly, the children find themselves without a mother... and Lalchand listens to chutney music and drinks rum to drown his sorrows.


3 comments:

  1. But I have Lalchand change in and out of his work uniform quite fast! Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had to change into he workclothes to show the household who is the boss and breadwinner!

    ReplyDelete